- Write a review of some of our products, letting people know how good it is. Include your affiliate link at the end of the review. Post your review to free sites such as GoArticles.com & EzineArticles.com.
- Use your blog or create a new one for free at sites such as Blogger.com, Wordpress.com, www.weebly.com, www.facebook.com, www.myspace.com and post your review of our products, including your affiliate link. Then "ping" your blog at a site such as Pingomatic.com, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines.
- Join popular marketing forums such as WarriorForum.com, and make frequent contributions to popular threads there. Be sure to go into your forum profile and edit your "signature". Make a signature that includes your affiliate link, or a link to your own "review" website of our product. That way, every time you make a post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and potentially click on your affiliate link.
- Once every few weeks post a press release at PRweb.com, free-press-release.com, prlog.org, pressreleasepoint.com in which you include your favorable review of our product, along with your affiliate link. If you pay them a small fee, they will guarantee that your press release is picked up by all major search engines, potentially sending you thousands of visitors.
- If you own an email list of newsletter
subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from
you, send them an email telling them about our website, and feel free to
use some text from our homepage in your email. Include your affiliate link
at the end of the email. You can even use our email samples.
*NOTE - We do not tolerate spamming in any way.
- Use social bookmarks. You should use social bookmark services and be active part of community. The most popular ones are also free to use and only thing you invest is your time and effort. You should try with StumbleUpon, Del.icio.us, addthis.com, ask.com, ballhype.com, digg.com delicious.com live.com facebook.com reddit.com. Also using less popular social networks might bring you some traffic easier as competition is lower.
- Post a Wikipedia article about your website. Wikipedia tends to rank really well on Google and appears to be really good source of targeted traffic. You will have to invest some time and effort into creating the wiki entry as you do not want your entry to be disapproved (deleted as soon as editor realizes you are just trying to promote yourself). If this is your first time submitting something to wikipedia, you should spend some time researching the similar wiki entries and reading the guidelines.
- Use Twitter. Twitter is undeniably the next big thing in social media burning the web with over two million users right now! The ability to promote your website via twitter almost effortlessly should not be ignored. It is really easy to gain followers on twitter and once you have a nice number of followers it is as good as an RSS feed.
- Use LinkedIn. While Facebook and Twitter both have huge user base and potential to bring millions of visitors at your website doorstep, LinkedIn can sometimes prove to be much more ROI effective. LinkedIn is a network full of highly educated professionals from different industries and in some industries it will send much more targeted audience then other social networks.
Tips and tricks to earn more as an affiliate
- From our experience, you will get the best results from writing your own product reviews, even if it's short. You don't have to be a good writer. Just write what you really think about the product. When you publish your product review, use your general affiliate link (on the top) to send user to our website.
- You will have much better
conversion if you'll put your visitors into pre-sold mood before sending
them to our site. Pre-sold mood means that you build interest in product
and visitor has decided to potentially buy it after he reads your product
Choose from various types of product descriptions, download and adjust them to fit in your site. Experiment with short or long, try to find perfect combination with banners.
- Try to think like a visitor, when he comes to your page with review or affiliate link, you should draw his attention, build curiosity or feeling that he might need this kind of solution.
- Experiment with different banners, text links, or reviews. Keep these that bring good results, and change the others. Sometimes only change of few words or color of link can mean difference.